This privacy statement applies to information about identifiable individuals (“personal information”), regardless of medium, in the custody or control of Blue Line Magazine Inc and its subsidiary Senior Care Canada and collected by SeniorCarecanada.com (collectively referred to in this statement as “Senior Care Canada”). Please note that Blue Line Magazine Inc may revise this privacy statement at any time and any changes will apply to all personal information held by Blue Line Magazine Inc at the time of the revision.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit SeniorCareCanada.com, we also automatically collect information related to each visit that in some jurisdictions is considered personal information (e.g. your IP address, date and time of visit, URLs of pages visited).
HOW WE USE OR SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any use or disclosure of personal information will be in accordance with this privacy statement or where permitted or required by law. Blue Line Magazine Inc uses your personal information to communicate with you about our ongoing work.
While Blue Line Magazine Inc is the custodian of the personal information provided to us, our website and associated databases are maintained by third party service providers who may be in countries other than Canada. Please note that personal information located in any jurisdiction is subject to the laws of that jurisdiction.
In the event Senior Care Canada ceases to operate, or merges with another organization following the completion of its mandate, the personal information held by Blue Line Magazine Inc will be transferred to a successor organization designated by Blue Line Magazine Inc.
Privacy/data protection laws in many jurisdictions permit or require the disclosure of personal information without consent in specific circumstances. Blue Line Magazine Inc will disclose personal information without consent only in such circumstances as permitted or required by law but, in doing so, will not disclose more information than is required.
YOUR CONSENT TO OUR USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
By providing your personal information to Blue Line Magazine Inc, either through our website or the use of a widget placed on another organization’s website, you agree and consent that Blue Line Magazine Inc may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement.
HOW WE SAFEGUARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Blue Line Magazine Inc endeavours to ensure the accuracy, currency and integrity of the personal information in its custody or control.
Blue Line Magazine Inc. maintains appropriate security measures with respect to our transmission or storage of your personal information. Any third party service provider who holds or accesses this data is contractually obliged to use such data solely for the purposes of providing services to Blue Line Magazine Inc. and to have appropriate safeguards for the protection of that personal information.
If any of your personal information changes, you may contact us though our web site to correct it. We will revise such information and, if necessary, use our best efforts to inform our partner organizations in order to permit those organizations to correct their records.
Use of this site is provided by Blue Line Magazine Inc and its subsidiary Senior Care Canada and subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
- Blue Line Magazine Inc reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Blue Line Magazine Inc are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Blue Line Magazine Inc be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Blue Line Magazine Inc does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Blue Line Magazine Inc. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Blue Line Magazine Inc to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Blue Line Magazine Inc). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright.
- Blue Line Magazine Inc takes no responsibility for the content of external websites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Blue Line Magazine Inc has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Blue Line Magazine Inc approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of￼the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and￼will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Canada.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.